Kylian Mbappe keeps enchanting everybody around Europe with his good performances and goals. The French forward scored his 100th club goal on Wednesday night, becoming the youngest to reach that tally out of Europe’s elite.
The goal came in Paris Saint-Germain 5-0 win over Galatasaray, with Mbappe scoring the 4th goal of the match, taking his club goal tally to 100 a week before turning 21.
All this means he has scored 100 goals faster than players like Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. Check out the full list below.
1) Kylian Mbappe – 20 years 356 days old
2) Romelu Lukaku – 22 years 138 days old
3) Sergio Aguero – 22 years 147 days old
4) Lionel Messi – 22 years 206 days old
5) Wayne Rooney – 23 years 37 days old
6) Harry Kane – 23 years 213 days old
7) Cristiano Ronaldo – 23 years 255 days old
8) Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – 26 years 63 days old
Messi had to wait until he was 22 years and 206 days old while Ronaldo was a year older at 23 years and 255 days. Out of current top strikers in Europe, Romelu Lukaku is the closest to Mbappe.
Kylian has been terrific for Thomas Tuchel’s side this season, but he’s unlikely to continue with Les Parisiens beyond this season. The youngster has been linked with a move away from Paris with Real Madrid considered the biggest candidates to acquire his services.
This guy is seen as one of the future faces of football and he keeps showing why week after week.