Skip to main content

Shannon Sharpe Says LeBron James Could Play With Both Bronny And Bryce James: "I'ma Say There's 10% Chance That He Hangs Around Long Enough To Play With Bryce. I'ma Say There's 90% Chance That He Plays With Bronny."

Shannon Sharpe Says LeBron James Could Play With Both Bronny And Bryce James: "I'ma Say There's 10% Chance That He Hangs Around Long Enough To Play With Bryce. I'ma Say There's 90% Chance That He Plays With Bronny."

LeBron James' longevity is unmatched. The Los Angeles Lakers superstar has performed at the highest level for nearly 20 years, becoming a huge legend in the NBA and showing why he's considered a top 2 player of all time by many people. 

A couple of months away from playing his 20th season in the NBA, LeBron still has serious aspirations with the Los Angeles Lakers. He intends to win more championships in the association while increasing his numbers, but the biggest goal of LeBron from here until the end of his career is playing with his son Bronny. 

Seeing how great he's been for so long, it's not crazy to think that the 4x NBA champion can actually spend at least one season with his firstborn in the league. However, somebody recently claimed that he might have a slim chance to not only play with Bronny but Bryce too. 

Shannon Sharpe recently made a bold claim about LeBron's aspirations and how his body could help him make history not once but twice. Sharpe admitted that it's very hard to see Bron playing with Bryce, but it's not 100% off the table. 

"LeBron is putting all of his eggs in Bronny's basket. I'm gonna say yes to Bronny, I'm gonna say no to Bryce."

"I'ma say there's 10% chance that he hangs around long enough to play with Bryce. I'm a say there's 90% chance that he plays with Bronny."

LeBron has taken good care of his body to be where he is at this point in his life. The King hasn't had the best of luck with the Lakers in the past two seasons, but nobody doubts that he can still be impactful for his team. Last season he was the only good thing the Lakers had to show. 

There is a lot of speculation about his future right now, with the Cleveland Cavaliers being mentioned as a potential destination for him and Bronny. Still, LBJ is focused on getting the job done with the Lakers, although this upcoming season doesn't look very promising for the Purple and Gold.