Skip to main content

Chris Broussard Thinks Patrick Beverley Crossed The Line With His Recent Comments About LeBron James And Anthony Davis: "This Is Ridiculous. This Is The Epitome Of Not Knowing Your Lane."

Chris Broussard Thinks Patrick Beverley Crossed The Line With His Recent Comments About LeBron James And Anthony Davis: "This Is Ridiculous. This Is The Epitome Of Not Knowing Your Lane."

Since the Los Angeles Lakers have announced that they have traded for Patrick Beverley ahead of the 2022-23 NBA season, Pat Bev has had a lot of attention on him. While he has previously played in L.A., it was for the Lakers' rival, the Clippers.

He even admitted that there's a huge difference in playing for the two teams. Anyway, following his arrival, there have been some huge doubts about how he'd adjust to the Lakers.

More importantly, fans were worried if he'd be able to settle his long beef with Russell Westbrook. It seems like the two players have already started doing that and shared a heartwarming moment recently as well.

Well, with this beef seemingly settled, fans throughout, they'd have nothing to worry about. However, Patrick Beverley may have proved them wrong. In a recent video, Beverley shared that instead of asking how he feels when playing with LeBron James and Anthony, the reporters should focus on how the duo feels after playing with him.


NBA Analyst Believes Patrick Beverley's Comments Might Cause Problems In the Future

There's a 90% chance that LBJ and AD will take Pat Bev's comments as a joke. But the 10% chance that they actually get hurt by it, it could destroy the chemistry among the players on the Lakers roster. NBA analyst Chris Broussard says that Beverley might have crossed the line.

"This quote was asinine. And if I'm LeBron James and Anthony Davis, I'm feeling some kind of way. Now, ultimately they'll have to laugh it off and not worry about it. This is ridiculous! Michael Jackson did not GET to sing with Tito, okay? Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen did not GET to play with BJ Armstrong, it's the other way around. This is ridiculous. This is the epitome of not knowing your lane."

Throughout his career, Pat Bev has been a vocal player. Whether it's on or off the court, the 34-year-old doesn't seem to have a filter when talking.

Lakers fans will hope that AD and LBJ can let these comments pass. Otherwise, it could be the start of the newfound Lakers team's chemistry getting destroyed even before the new season commences.